After our recent posts on the Paleo Diet and the launch of our new Going Paleo Starter Kit this month, I wanted share some recipes to show you just how yummy this lifestyle can be. Since I love Mexican food (to a fault, to be honest), I thought I’d share this recipe from DrizzleandDip.com.
Lettuce ‘tacos’ with Chipotle Chicken
- 400g of skinless chicken breast cut into fairly thin strips
- splash of olive oil to fry these in
- 1 x red onion finely sliced
- 1 x 400g tin of tomatoes (whole or chopped)
- 1 T of finely chopped chipotle in adobo sauce (or substitute with finely chopped pickled jalapeno chillis and a pinch of dried chilli flakes)
- 1/2 t cumin
- pinch of brown sugar and salt and pepper to season
- lettuce leaves to make your tacos (I like to use butter lettuce or baby gem lettuce)
- fresh coriander leaves
- sliced pickled jalapeno chillies
- slices of avocado or make guacamole
- fresh tomatoes and slices of spring onion to make a rustic salsa – as much as you need. I used about 2 cups of quartered rosa / cherry tomatoes and sliced red spring onions / scallions. I tossed these together with lots of salt and pepper.
- lime wedges to spritz
Skinny Body Max is the NEW enhanced all natural weight loss supplement that was created from the original Skinny Fiber formula. It can help you lose weight by making you feel full faster so you eat less. It may also reduce cravings, boost metabolism, burn fat, and help suppress your appetite. Order today!